FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. IF I APPLY A GREAT DEAL OF THE BRAZILIAN KERATIN RECONSTRUCTION TO FINE STRIPS, WILL THAT IMPROVE ITS PERFORMANCE?
No. It is better to apply a normal amount to broad sections to ensure quick and comfortable application for both beauty professional and customer. For best results, simply apply the amount needed to cover the hair evenly.
2. CAN I APPLY BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION TO THE WHOLE HEAD OF HAIR AND THEN DRY THE HAIR WITH A DRYER?
No. Our tests indicate that the hair drying procedure should be done in stages. Dry 2 sections of the hair, then proceed to the next sections point. This will keep the product from forming smoke and releasing fumes.
3. IS THERE ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION I HAVE TO BE AWARE OF WHEN APPLYING BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION?
Yes. During steps 2 and 3, when you apply, dry and straighten the frontal sections, away from the face to avoid contact with the customer’s face.
4. CAN I APPLY HAIR COLOR/TONER RIGHT AFTER DOING A BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT?
For best results and for the health of the hair we recommend hair color be applied two days before the Brasil Cacau keratin treatment to better lock the pigment into the hair.
5. CAN BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT BE PERFORMED AFTER STRAIGHTENING/RELAXING SERVICES?
Yes. For best results on very frizzy or ethnic hair types, we recommend performing straightening/relaxing before the Brasil Cacau keratin treatment.
6. WHEN THE CUSTOMER WANTS A TOUCH UP, SHOULD THE PROCEDURE BE DONE ON THE WHOLE HEAD OF HAIR?
Yes. However, when using the flat iron avoid hair ends, or use no more then 3 times to maintain healthy natural looking ends.
7. IS IT IMPORTANT TO AVOID THE BRAZILIAN THERMAL RECONSTRUCTION FROM COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE SCALP (STEP 2)?
Yes, to keep the product from coming into contact with the scalp, apply step 2 in broad entire sections.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF SOLUTION IS APPLIED TO THE SCALP?
In the case of people with sensitive skin, there may be light flaking in this region because of the acid ph of the Brasil Cacau keratin. The problem can be resolved by using saline solution and anti-frizz shampoo.
9. CAN THE BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT BE USED ON PREGNANT WOMEN?
Brasil Cacau Keratin does not contain harmful chemicals; nevertheless, we do not recommend it be used on pregnant women or children age 12 or under.
10. IS BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT COMPATIBLE WITH HENNAS?
Yes, Brasil Cacau Keratin is compatible with all other services offered in a professional salon.
11. BEFORE DOING A BRASIL CACAU KERATIN TREATMENT, SHOULD I DO A STRAND TEST?
Yes. We recommend performing the strand test. Although not very common, some individuals may have an allergic reaction to some component of the formula.